Pre-orders for the True Romance vinyl soundtrack are officially underway! Pick it up now in our store.
Don’t miss out on our exclusive True Romance deluxe box set, limited to 300 copies. It comes with our “king gold” vinyl variant, which is only available with our box set. Box also includes:
• Dick Ritchie signed 8×10 (autographed by Michael Rapaport)
• 5 piece set of 1″ studio-approved True Romance soft enamel pins
• Slipmat with original True Romance art
• Clarence inspired “king” sunglasses
• Alabama inspired malibu sunglasses
• Mock Coming Home in a Bodybag VHS case
• Clarence’s Michigan drivers license recovered from Drexl’s lair (don’t worry, we cleaned off the blood splatter)
• Beverly Ambassador Hotel napkin with “Youre So Cool” stamp
• “Greetings from Cancun” postcard with genuine 1992 Elvis postage stamp on reverse side
• Elliot Blitzer mugshot
• All items neatly housed inside a 12.75 x 12.75 collector’s box with matte black finish, hand numbered in gold ink out of 300, and featuring the iconic True Romance angel tattoo / logo in gold foil stamping.
You’ll be transported back to 1993 and quickly reminded that it’s not white boy day!
You can pick up the deluxe box set for $139, or pick it up as a bundle with both of the other vinyl variants from the first pressing for $179.
For those looking for the vinyl without any of the extras, we have you covered too. Check out our clear with aqua and pink splatter vinyl variation, priced at $24.98. The colorway is inspired by Alabama’s so cool 90s wardrobe and is limited to only 686 copies.
Album contains exclusive artwork by Rafał Wechterowicz (Slayer, Metallica) and is packaged inside a gatefold jacket. Here’s a preview:
And here’s a peak at the deluxe box set:
Pre-orders are now scheduled to ship
the first week of July July 25th due to a delay with our box manufacturer. Thank you for your patience, we promise it’ll be worth the wait!
Youre so cool