Finally being released on vinyl! The official soundtrack for Quentin Tarantino’s most underrated script and 90s cult classic, True Romance.
Wargod is incredibly proud to announce two exclusive colored vinyl variations for the True Romance original motion picture soundtrack, including Clarence inspired “king gold” vinyl (/300), as well as a clear with aqua and pink splatter variation – inspired by Alabama’s so cool 90s wardrobe, limited to 686. Pre-orders will be underway shortly.
Our exclusive “king gold” vinyl variation is limited to only 300 copies and comes in an exclusive box set that True Romance fans won’t want to miss.
• 5 piece set of 1″ studio-approved True Romance soft enamel pins
• Slipmat with original True Romance art
• Clarence inspired “king” sunglasses
• Alabama inspired malibu sunglasses
• Mock ‘Coming Home in a Bodybag’ VHS case
• Clarence’s Michigan drivers license recovered from Drexl’s lair (don’t worry, we cleaned off the blood splatter)
• Beverly Ambassador Hotel napkin with “Youre So Cool” stamp
• “Greetings from Cancun” postcard with genuine 1992 Elvis postage stamp on reverse side
• Elliot Blitzer mugshot
• All items neatly housed inside a 12.75 x 12.75 collector’s box with matte black finish, hand numbered in gold ink out of 300, and featuring the iconic True Romance angel tattoo / logo in gold foil stamping.
We’ll also be carrying a limited amount of Real Gone Music’s retail version on blood splatter vinyl (/2000).
Boasting a track list as diverse and quirky as the film itself, the True Romance soundtrack on limited edition vinyl jumps all over the place – from the Tarantino-must rockabilly (Charlie Sexton, Chris Isaak), to the timeline appropriate grunge (Soundgarden), to the iconic Badlands-inspired score by Hans Zimmer. You’ll be transported back to 1993 and quickly be reminded that it’s not white boy day.
The album contains exclusive artwork by Rafał Wechterowicz (Slayer, Metallica) and is packaged inside a gatefold jacket.
1. Hans Zimmer – You’re So Cool
2. Charlie Sexton – Graceland
3. John Waite – In Dreams
4. Charles & Eddie – Wounded Bird
5. Nymphomania – I Want Your Body
6. Hans Zimmer – Stars at Dawn
1. Shelby Lynne – I Need A Heart To Come Home To
2. Delibes – Viens Mallika Sous le Dome Edais from Lakme
3. Robert Palmer – (Love Is) The Tender Trap
4. Soundgarden – Outshined
5. Hans Zimmer – Amid the Chaos of the Day
6. Chris Isaak – Two Hearts